Tuesday 27 September 2011

WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING

What colour shirt are you wearing?

Black: I danced
Blue: I partied
Red: I slept
Purple: I ran away
Green: I argued
Yellow: I flirted
Pink: I got married
Orange: I got high
Grey: I broke up
White: I skinny dipped
Other: I got drunk
Shirtless: I giggled

Date of birth?

1st: with a pirate
2nd: with a sexy monkey
3rd: with a drunk dwarf
4th: with a horny tree
5th: with a anxious nerd
6th: with a fat person
7th with a hobo
8th: with a cowboy on crack
9th: with a fancy gangster
10th: with a sunflower
11th: with a piece of fudge
12th: with a serial killer
13th: with shrek
14th: with a male hooker
15th: with a dead bunny
16th: with a happy emo
17th: with a shiny vampire
18th: with a family member
19th: with a ghost
20th: with a toilet seat
21st: with a pink ant
22nd: with a gay mermaid
23rd: with a french girl
24th: with a blowup doll
25th: with a superhero
26th: with a minor
27th: with a confused alien
28th: with a tortured fairy
29th: with a sexy ninja
30th: with a avatar
31st: with a migit

First letter of your name?

A-B-C: Cause I miss my ex!
D-E-F: Cause I'm magical!
G-H-I: Cause I'm a genius!
J-K-L: Cause I was bored!
M-N-O: Cause I'm cool!
P-Q-R: Cause I'm unique!
S-T-U: Cause I'm a sex freak!
V-W-X Cause I was confused!
Y-Z Cause I was forced!

Put as your status for a day to show that you are playful and bbm statuses are not always supposed to be SO serious and deep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment